Thread: Rogue Sizing

Telling Your Future

Rogue Sizing

Hi all-

I've currently got a 2005 EW ID. I kind of regret not getting the Moment back in 2005 but as I'm looking at a new frame for this season, I'm thinking the Rogue is probably the right call.

Problem is that I can't find any shops who actually have a Rogue in stock for sizing. I'm a little worried that the Large Rogue is a bit big. The small Rogue doesn't actually look that much smaller and seems more like a medium Moment.

Anyone have any thoughts on Rogue sizing?

I've got a M ID. I'm 6' 1" and 170lbs.

Thanks
    <<<Yawn.>>>

MTB SOCAL
    I'm 5'10" and I ride a large Rogue. My brother is the same height an he rides a small Rogue. At your height, you will probably be better on the large, but could ride either. They are basically the same size except for 1" longer top tube and wheelbase. I'm not sure how Ells measures the effective top tube on the Rogue, but the large doesn't feel "big" to me.
    Kokopelli Racing

"Curb drops to flat, or curb drops to transition? There's a BIG difference there." Qfactor03

Got Rogued!
    Either Rogues are 17" at seatstay. I have what they call the "small" size and I have to agree with yangpei, it's more of a medium fit. The bike looks long. It does'nt feels long. It's primarily due to seat tube angle and the fact that the rear wheel is way rearward; you're weight is centered on the bike. My guess is you woulgd better like the small frame as you can throw it away the way you like, and because the wheelbase is long For extra stability). This bike is not really defined by the cockpit space between th two models as its wheelbase.
    Ellsworth Moment / Ellsworth Rogue / Rocky Mountain Vertex / KHS SS