mtbr member

Rogue and the 2007 Marzocchi 888Rc2x?

Is the 200mm 888RC2X too slack for the Rogue? The intended use would be Freeride and DH...

Spanish Marathon Racer
    "Win gives you glory, continue to your last breath gives yo pride, surrender is not an option"
    "Like a beast freed from its chains, I pedal like If I had to scape from hell. As sweat falls from my face, my phantoms, my fears, are left behind until they are points at the horizon."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier
    Thanks, how do you like it? Can you measure the Axle to Crown on the Boxxer?

Spanish Marathon Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by steelduck
    Thanks, how do you like it? Can you measure the Axle to Crown on the Boxxer?
    ok, I will measure it this evening and I will tell you
    "Win gives you glory, continue to your last breath gives yo pride, surrender is not an option"
    "Like a beast freed from its chains, I pedal like If I had to scape from hell. As sweat falls from my face, my phantoms, my fears, are left behind until they are points at the horizon."

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    The 888 should be just fine. I'm running a 66 sl on mine and it's about a 67 degree head angle, you should be roughly 66 dgrees with your 888, it'll probably be a little better for downhilling than mine.