Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

The Ride!

729 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  kid A 
#1 ·
How am I the first to post on this bike?

https://www.ellsworthride.com/

The Ride - The Ultimate Expression of a Performance Lifestyle

It rides like no other bike on earth - a smooth, almost silent glide. It's The Ride™ by Ellsworth - the first bike to use the revolutionary gearless NuVinci™ Continuously Variable Planetary (CVP) drive.

Built from the finest materials, The Ride offers not only ground-breaking new technology in its drivetrain and frame geometry, but also a sleek, stunning design that will turn heads wherever you ride. No off-the-shelf parts would do when Ellsworth created this complete bike. The patent pending frame and fork, as well as many other components were specifically designed for The Ride.

It's a piece of art and a piece of history, all in one package.

what do you think? i was interested at first...then i saw the price. wow. pretty sexy but too much for a cruising bike for me.

See less See more
#7 ·
Did order one, am still waiting. This is beyond foreplay...........It shoudl be here in the US of A at anytime, then have to get it to Spain..... More a piece of art really. Ya know one of those moments of F it, am going to get one of those. Should be silky smooth. Will be loads of fun to just cruize on ini Barcelona over summer down the waterfront, should be able to compete with all the naked and topless bodies anyways.

Sheez, was just coming on to see if anyone had got theres yet

Mondo, good to hear it can wheelie, thats a plus...

Will keep you all updated, doubt that mine will be first though, have to get it to Spain..

Later, Whafe

#8 ·
Valhalla said:
Great design (amazing engineering) and I bet it rides super smoothly, but if I caught one of my friends cruising downtown on a $3000 cruiser, I would have to punch him in the head.;)
correction...punch him in the head THEN STEAL HIS SWEET A$$ BIKE:thumbsup:

bike certainly has some great lines but would be just as cool with non "super tech" engineering bringing price down to something reasonable. Think mtb community will pay to play for ie that performs but not southbeach fools need this thing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.