mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Review from John Wilson on Epiphany is bogus

Calling all Ellsworth owners.
    If you check out the review this guy posted on the Epiphany, the Mojo, and the Ventana, you'll notice that they are exactly the same for each bike, claiming that he broke the frame three times. Check the Ibis, Ellsworth and Ventana review section.
    He has been exposed as bogus, don't believe a word he's saying.
    He's slamming three great companies and for no other reason than to sabatage sales for them.
    One very happy Ibis owner.

Rolling
    You seem to be right. Funny in that I didn't see the Ibis review listed on the ibis page, but on the ventana x-5 page. He even got those wrong.

I'm going to sent a complaint to mtbr.com staff with links. I suggest you do as well since you seem to have 3 instances where I only found 2.

I contacted gregg@mtbr.com with a link to here and to two of the reviews.

(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator
    Thanks for the info guys.

I deleted the Ibis review this morning, which is why you don't see it now, Lidarman.

I will delete the other two right now. Thanks for your help.

Bastid.

-g

HIYAH
    honestly who would waste there time on sniveling crap like this...it only makes sense if you have something to gain...and all the people that have something to gain would not waste their time on sniveling crap like this...it only makes sense if you have something to gain...and all the people that have.............................................. .................................................
    TTHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by On-One
    honestly who would waste there time on sniveling crap like this...it only makes sense if you have something to gain...and all the people that have something to gain would not waste their time on sniveling crap like this...it only makes sense if you have something to gain...and all the people that have.............................................. .................................................
    The same kind of people that spend time on this board slating Ellsworth even though they don't own one. One sad guy even has a collage of broken Ellsworth's.
    "[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]but I do not see anything in the world of suspension methods that is superior to the 4 Bar.

Dave Turner[/SIZE][/SIZE]

HIYAH
    One can have a collage of anything without actually owning the focal points in the collage...assuming its images.
    TTHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

flow where ever you go
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg
    Thanks for the info guys.

I deleted the Ibis review this morning, which is why you don't see it now, Lidarman.

I will delete the other two right now. Thanks for your help.

Bastid.

-g
    Very cool. THANK YOU.

"I must not be crazy because I'm seriously questioning my sanity"

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakster
    The same kind of people that spend time on this board slating Ellsworth even though they don't own one. One sad guy even has a collage of broken Ellsworth's.
    I don't need to post bogus reviews of ellsworth bikes, Tony Ellsworth does all my work for me.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    I don't need to post bogus reviews of ellsworth bikes, Tony Ellsworth does all my work for me.

*yawn*

Enjoy your expensive Kona.
    "[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]but I do not see anything in the world of suspension methods that is superior to the 4 Bar.

Dave Turner[/SIZE][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakster
    *yawn*

Enjoy your expensive Kona.

Your not kidding
    Amen brother.