Team Sanchez

Questions for Rogue owners

Can you help me out?

1. 73mm BB, but what spindle length if I wanted to run an older XT crankset?
    2. What is the wheelspacing in the rear, and is it thru axle?
    3. Does this frame have ISCG tabs?
    4. Seat tube length on the Large frame?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by El Chingon; 01-12-2007 at 04:51 PM.

Leash Law Enforcer
    Don't know the answer to your questions, but that gold Hadley hub sure would look nice on a black or smoke Rogue!
    "I didn't even use crutches when I broke my leg!" - Aquaholic

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Not sure re: BB, I've got X-type external BB thingy.
    rear wheel spacing is 135mm (I use a Hope Pro-2 bolt through with 12mm axle)
    ISCG mount present (I've used E13-DRS)
    Seat tube length is almost, if not, identical to small frame. I had to get a VERY long Thomson post (410mm) to get the correct height. What this means though, is that the top tube is well out of the way when riding.
    cheers

trail fairy
    Questions for Rogue owners

Can you help me out?

1. 73mm BB, but what spindle length if I wanted to run an older XT crankset?
    2. What is the wheelspacing in the rear, and is it thru axle?
    3. Does this frame have ISCG tabs?
    4. Seat tube length on the Large frame?

Thanks in advance!
    Sheesh

Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Team Sanchez
    Just doing my research boys! The Highline is still at the top of a very short list.

trail fairy
    Just doing my research boys! The Highline is still at the top of a very short list.

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent

Sheeeeessssshhhhhhhhh trailadvent, I am beginning to think you are coming back home to Ellsworth.............. Am thinking you have withdrawl symptoms.............
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

trail fairy
    Sheeeeessssshhhhhhhhh trailadvent, I am beginning to think you are coming back home to Ellsworth.............. Am thinking you have withdrawl symptoms.............
    Ahh no I'm on the 2 Ts for some time for now though I hardly touch the Spot these days the RFX is getting all the attention, somehow Ive become the freerider that was always trying to get out

By that I mean just riding for fun do it all no boundaries except my own limits

yeahhaaaaa

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    Ahh no I'm on the 2 Ts for some time for now though I hardly touch the Spot these days the RFX is getting all the attention, somehow Ive become the freerider that was always trying to get out

By that I mean just riding for fun do it all no boundaries except my own limits

yeahhaaaaa
    All good, trust you buggers to start fully into that style of riding once I have gone !!!!!!!!!!

All good though, we will hook up again in the near future for some rides.... Whistler is calling you, make sure you answer TA....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

trail fairy
    All good, trust you buggers to start fully into that style of riding once I have gone !!!!!!!!!!
    Tis true funny how things develop though Im leading that charge at the mo momentus is still unsure about it all but hes going great Spotz(Mudgy) is still very XC though we got him a full face helmet the other day and knee pads

All good though, we will hook up again in the near future for some rides.... Whistler is calling you, make sure you answer TA....
    Definitely all on just scedule it at the same time as the Homer conevention in September so I can work both in hehe

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    I 'll help you with your questions...

73mm shell and a 113 spindle should do the trick (maybe a 118 if you need to run some kind of chainguide system...might have to do a little experimenting. I run SAINT cranks on mine with X-Type BB with no chainguide and front derailluer.).

The rear end is 135mm spacing and the frame is available with either a 12mm thru axle (get the aluminum Hadley version) or a QR rear end that uses a spacer/reducer type setup.

Yes, it has ISCG tabs.

All sizes of the Rogue (of which there only two) have 17" seat tubes; only the TT length changes.

The water bottle mounts are disappearing mid-year (FYI).

I have been riding one for about a year and half (got a pre-production prototype) and it is awesome. Stiff, uber-plush and climbs like an Ellsworth...

Let me know if you need anything else -

- Mondo
    mondo@thepathbikeshop.com
    Sold the Id; riding the Rogue, saving for an Evolve...I ride, I know.

http://www.thepathbikeshop.com

Team Sanchez
    Thanks Mondo! My only concern then for someone like me, is that I"m 6'2 with long legs. 34 inch inseam. I"ll be showing an obscene amount of seatpost when trail riding.

Time is not a road.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    Thanks Mondo! My only concern then for someone like me, is that I"m 6'2 with long legs. 34 inch inseam. I"ll be showing an obscene amount of seatpost when trail riding.
    Not to mention that you'd probably lose your Homer Club card if you did buy one!

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by chad1433
    Not to mention that you'd probably lose your Homer Club card if you did buy one!
    Be a lost homer with no card and a homeless dude from team Sanchez....

mtbr member
    Yeah, if you have a 410mm post or longer, it might look weird, but will work. I ride mine with a pretty fair amount of exposed post when climbing and it's OK.

Mondo
    Sold the Id; riding the Rogue, saving for an Evolve...I ride, I know.

http://www.thepathbikeshop.com

Team Sanchez
    I"m out! Looks like I"m gonna hang tight for the XL Highline. Thanks for all the replys.