I have listed my Truth for sale. It has a custom anodized rear triangle and weighs less than 25 lbs. See the pictures at

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...uct=13219&cat=

This Bike is almost new. Honestly less than 500 miles, most of it pulling my kids around in a Burley Trailer. I built it up myself to race but kids and other priorities have taken over. It has a custom anodized rear triangle, and many little bits of color are custom, too. There are lots of Titanium and Aluminum bolts replacing the steel ones. Aluminum upgrades are only in non stress areas, Titanium where more stress is involved, and high stress points are kept in steel. With some very exotic Titanium and Expensive imported parts, I had this bike down to 22 lbs, even, and thatís no BS like when everyone else says they have a light bike. I have the pics to prove it, but I have already sold those parts in favor of making a heavier bike but a more durable bike. This bike weighs about 24.7 lbs, but would easily be in the 23 lb range with lighter wheels and tires. There is one small dent on the bottom of the downtube, but otherwise pristine other than a few normal scratches. This bike runs and shifts PERFECTLY and is clean as a whistle. It will be fully tuned at sale, and includes all manuals, along with some extra bolts, Magura bleeding kit, and some other odds and ends.

-RockShox SID Team Front Shock with Black Box Climb-it control lockout. It has a special ordered Chris King Titanium Crown Race instead of the stock steel one, saves weight. It has a longer steer tube with spacers that can be removed if a lower cockpit is needed.

-Fox Rear Shock

-Noleen Mega Air Front fork, also included, Custom Painted to match Frame. This fork weighs the same as the SID, but is less adjustable. Just has more travel for freeriding.

-Chris King Nothreadset

-Shimano XT Disc Hubs and Mavic 317 Disc Rims are bombproof (unless youíre a huckster)

-Magura Marta Disc Brakes, with Titanium bolts instead of steel. Aluminum bolts for the calipers save additional weight.

-Race Face Deus Crankset with Specialties TA big and little Rings. These are not your typical off the shelf chainrings. These are as light of chainring you will find. The middle ring is stock Raceface-The ramps shift better on this middle ring. Has SRP Aluminum Chainring bolts.

-WTB Stealth SPD Compatible Pedals in like new condition. Very light with cromoly shafts. Kind of a paradox. Includes new set of cleats

-Shimano XTR Rear Derailleur with SRP Pivot bolt and Avid Rollamajig (yes shifting is smoother)

-Shimano XT Front Derailleur.

-Shimano XTR Shift Pods

-Shimano XT Rear Cassette

-SRAM PC-80 Chain

-Specialized Handlebar

-Race Face Deus Stem with Aluminum Bolts.

-TUNE Bar Ends (These suckers are Rare! Very Light, imported from Germany.)

-Sette Titanium Racing Saddle. BRAND NEW!!

-Thomson Elite Setback Seatpost Uncut 400 mm

-Salsa Seatclamp

-Sette Titanium Quick Releases. Light. Also Includes Stock steel XT QR.

-Specialized Team Tires, Still in great shape, and great hookup for riding uphill. Also Includes a pair of WTB Velociraptors that are used but still have some life in them.

$3,500.00 OBO

CALL BRETT AT 209-981-8216. More pics and specs available by email by request bkeller@rennerwinery.com