Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

No more Moment!?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Nsynk 
#1 ·
I was just poking around the Ellsworth website and noticed they don't list the Moment anymore.

What's up Ellsworth? :mad:

#2 ·
That's a suprise in some respect.....
I love my moment but seeing that most are going 27.5 I could see that they would drop it.
I got the bike buying bug and have tested one bike (Mach 6) and am not 100% sold on the 27.5 but for sure know that 29ers are too xc for me.
I go back and forth with holding out a year or so before buying and then do I sell my Ellsworth that has been so good to me and looks awesome?

#4 ·
It would be a bit short sighted of Els not to have a proper Enduro bike in its line up.

Calling an epiphany "enduro" doesn't make it a proper enduro machine. Maybe super d but not enduro.
Problem is the moment was not a good enduro machine . It was too heavy and sluggish uphill and the geometry was too old school. It needed a compete redesign.

Else have a history of announcing next years bikes at sea otter so maybe something is around the corner, who knows.?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.