Thread: New Tread

Forgiven

New Tread

Are we hurting for new topics or what?

Here's my Epi. Been overdue on posting it. Kind of boring to look at, but ripping to ride. 80 degrees out in NorCal today and spring riding has been perfect. For those still under snow, hold on the thaw is coming!!

Going to be travelling to Westminster, CO in May. Timberrr, don't you live near there?? Any trail suggestions?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rolling
    Yep I think he lives about 30 miles east of there.

We could all hook up for some juicy stuff.

You bringing it out or renting a bike?

Let us know.

Otherwise, there are lots of suggestions.....Dakota Ridge if you like rocks, White and Walker ranch if you like climbs.

Forgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    Yep I think he lives about 30 miles east of there.

We could all hook up for some juicy stuff.

You bringing it out or renting a bike?

Let us know.

Otherwise, there are lots of suggestions.....Dakota Ridge if you like rocks, White and Walker ranch if you like climbs.
    Figured I'd pack mine. I'll be there May12th-16th. My schedule is fairly flexable but, late afternoons-evenings are going to be best. Thought I'd bring the lights too?? Ride into the dark and knock back a few beers with the locals after if possible.

My boss is simply going to shake his head when I show up at the airport with my bike in a box... Me, I'll be the guy standing there looking back at him with a sh** eating grin knowing I'm gonna be riding in CO while he's sitting on his a** watching free HBO...

VooDoo user.
    Hey Road Dirt

Nice looking Epi.

I live up in Nederland. 17 miles west of Boulder in the mountains. All in all about 40ish miles from Westminster. The stuff up in Nederland will likely still have patches of snow. But if we get some warm weather some of the lower nederland trails might open up by then. By then the whole front range will be good to go however. Let us know when you get to town and we can either give you some recomendations or show you the way. So much good stuff around.

As lidar mentioned.
    Dakota
    White
    Walker
    Centenial cone
    Hall
    Heil
    Devils backbone
    Mt falcon
    Apex
    The list goes on.......

Have a good one.

Forgiven
    Thanks Timberrr! Will do. Now if we could only get RRX to post some real pics of the new Moment with specs...

Sent the guy a PM.. trying to beat it out of him.. It looks sweet!