mtbr member

New look for my Moment

Hi guys,just finished changing the accents,wheelset and fork on my 08 moment.Got all the Red"bling"from hope and for the custom wheelset l got chris King hubs with ZTR flow rims and CN spokes with red wheelsmith nipples.

took it for a test ride yesterday and l still need to dial in the front suspension.

Thanks for viewing guys,and ride safe.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Oldy but goody! Nice updates.

My 2005 1st generation Moment is still going strong!

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    That's sweeeet!

mtbr member
    The old straight tubed Ellsworth's look so much nicer. The latest shaped, bent, swoopy frames just look awful. I guess they are just all about marketing though.

mtbr member
    Sure would love to update the frame though...hahaha...but it would break the bank.Still happy with this Ells....thanks guys

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    I too am still riding my 2005 Moment and it's going strong. I love that bike!

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I have the same frame in small. It has had many different builds over the years.
    It is a very versatile frame. I know its not the frame holding me back. It's me holding the frame back.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by madocreg View Post
    I have the same frame in small. It has had many different builds over the years.
    It is a very versatile frame. I know its not the frame holding me back. It's me holding the frame back.
    Hahaha,I cant let go of my frame either...Tony E came for a visit and a whole bunch of Ells owner went for a ride with him and we all had our frame signed by him.Made some few aethetic upgrades like red ellsworth seatclamp....I will post the signed frame later.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Ya' think? Hmmmm, each to his own.