Thread: My Epiphany

mtbr member

My Epiphany

My new Epiphany custom green. Full XTR, CrossMax SLR, Thomson, Chris King, Gobi, Candys. The guys at Outspokin, Woodstock Georgia were awesome-especialy the owner Kevin and the builder Thomas- they completely understand the love of the bike/ride. The shop is like a candy store full of great rides and bling. I have truly enjoyed the bike over the last few weeks and have been skipping work when able to ride some local North Georgia trails. If I had to have just one this would probably be it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Sweet bike, enjoy!
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA
    I love learning new things in my pajamas.

Rolling
    Sweet>

Know anyone who likes skateboarding?

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Stunning bike
    "[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]but I do not see anything in the world of suspension methods that is superior to the 4 Bar.

Dave Turner[/SIZE][/SIZE]

mtbr member

Thanks

Thanks guys- and Lidarman I'm an old skater from the 70's-80's era and collect/build vintage decks. I still ride a few but the ones you see are mostly for collection. Hopefuly one day I can finish the basement and display the decks better.

mtbr member
    Well, another beauty was born! congratulations for your new baby

MolarM
    Jan 2006
    That bike turned out awesome!!! I've got a green eppy myself-and if you use Pedro's Bike Lust Silicone Polish- the green just GLOWS. That product looks and smells alot like Armorall (sp?) dirt doesn't seem to stick to it as easily. You're gonna love that ride!!! P.S. I like the Alva- had one in 1980
    MolarM

mtbr member

Thanks

Molarm, Barratana- thanks for the comments-the Pedros Lust is a great product-I pretty much lather that stuff on all paint,plastic, or safe surfaces every few months have been using it for years and it realy protects the bike. You are right-mud and other trail muck have a hard time sticking to it- I read somewhere that some race teams use it on their tire beads to reduce mud stick-never tried that. Molarm- the Alva is a tribute to an old friend who broke his board in 78 -- when I saw that reproduction I just had to get it! Sent him one as well. Who says our toys never come back.

mtbr member
    Ive just wonder how better woul be with an crossmac SL ( silver ) on it ( just like the one behind ) LOL

MolarM
    Jan 2006
    You know what's funny? I see the bottle of Bike Lust in the plastic supply container against the wall!!!! MM
    MolarM

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    Sweet>

Know anyone who likes skateboarding?
    He obviously doesn't ride them, there isn't a scratch anywhere.
    Astigmatic Visionary

mtbr member

stictly collection

S-Works-The boards hanging are sticctly for collection-I have an old Vision and Alva that I ride ocassionaly-not so much anymore after nearly breaking a leg recently at a local park. old bones dont heal as fast. But I'm still pretty dam good

mtbr member

Real Nice

Love that color. Enjoy it!!!
    Work Hard 2 Play Hard!!!