mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Moments that make you smile.

Almost a year now since getting my Moment. Just come in from another 5hr blast. Damn I love this bike! I have a huge grin on my face everytime I ride it. I still can't believe how well it pedals. I own a steel HT, stepping off that and straight onto the Moment I still can't believe how similar they pedal (ok I know Alu is a bit snappier) . Having owned other full sussers and HT's at the same time, I would always find my body 'bobbing' when stepping on to the HT.

Damn you Ellsworth for making such an awesome machine. Plus I love it even more when the Tuner riders ***** and moan and try to ruin my ride.

Time is not a road.
    It's true! I've always had a great time on my bike. I couldn't imagine a better bike for me. I wish everyone could try one at least once. My first ride on a Truth back in 2003 was an eye opener for me. I couldn't believe how stiff and smooth the bike was compared to the Schwinn I was riding. It was obvious to me that the added expense of the boutique bike translated into a more refined ride quality. Had it been a Turner or Intense that I rode back then, maybe I would have gotten into their brands. But it happened the way it did and I'm stoked to riding an Ellsworth.