mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Latest Experience with Warranty Dept at Ellsworth

Hi -

I'm just looking for some recent experience with the customer service department at Ellsworth. Their warranty period is now 2 years but do they warrant "manufacturing defects" outside of the warranty period or at least give a steep discount on a replacement frame?

LBS Manager
    Call Ellsworth and ask for Bryan he will answer all your questions. He is really good guy

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    +1 on Bryan. I've had my Id since 2003. Cracked my chain stay last year. Replaced with new one no questions asked.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    i had a great experience. 2001 Truth snapped at the seat tube and they replaced the front triangle for free. i had to buy a new shock since my old one no longer fit but overall i was very pleased with the service.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    I unfortunately ran an oversized tire on my Truth and wore a groove in my chainstay (I know what your thinkin "Dumbass") Anyway the chainstay eventually cracked. My intention was to just by a new one at whatever cost knowing that it was my fault however after driving up to Romona to there headquarters they cut me some huge slack and charged me about a 3rd of what it normally cost. Thats how you maintain customer loyalty.

LBS Manager
    As a dealer they have supported us better than almost anyone in the industry. I am glad to see all the positive feed back here. Bryan actually stayed at my house for a few days when he was up here on business and he defiantly knows the importance of good customer relations. I have spoken a few times with Tony and you will not find a guy more passionate about is product.