mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Info on the Ellsworth Oracle from Mountain Biking Action

Well straight out of the March 2007 issue of Mountain Biking Action:

"
    $2195 (Frame and shock)
    ELLSWORTH ORACLE

This is a custom cousin of the Ellsworth Epiphany. This four-inch travel bike has a titanium front triangle and carbon seat stays coupled with an asymmetrical chainstay. This frame can be ordered as a complete build with a custom wheelset using Ellsworth carbon rims and a proprietary Chris King hub set. Each Oracle can be custom sized and have the rider's name etched on the frame for no additional charge.

"

"Its All Good"
    Dam thats cheap, wonder if thaty is a printing error. I thought I read that it was in the realm of some 4K USD............... Danm, order 10, whats the story in the US of A when there is a printing error, I guess you could sue to get that price etc.............. Very different to where I am from. But that would be a spanking frame. Love Ti & carbon....mmmmmmmmm
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Wouldn't 4" of travel make it the cousin of the Truth rather than the Epi??? Maybe Ellsworth will update their website soon with more info on the TiRuth, Legend, and Oracle and clear up the speculation...

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar
    Wouldn't 4" of travel make it the cousin of the Truth rather than the Epi??? Maybe Ellsworth will update their website soon with more info on the TiRuth, Legend, and Oracle and clear up the speculation...

Exactly my thoughts!

Ti is addictive
    Snowballs chance in HE!! that it is gonna sell for that price, BIG misprint....but what else is new for MBA.........That's lower then list on the regular epiphany. When it's a close kissin cousin to the Merlin Works 4.0 that puppy should be coming in at the 4k range.....Now if it is sub 2500 dollars, sign me up now!!!!!!!!
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Stop the madnesss

OK here is the difinitive word on the Oracle. It was in fact a misprint by MBA. The bike comes as a complete bike only not as a frame and retails for $10,000.00 The bike will have a custom proprietary wheelset and the best build we can find. The bike can be customized for you if you like and even comes with a free set of steak knives! It is the eccentric brother of the Epiphany sharing much of the geometry and the 5.25" of travel. The front will be Ti, carbon seatstay, AL Chainstay and a Mag rocker set. We wanted to use each of these materials in a way that best suited its properties. Of course we did not expect to sell but a handfull of these bukes but we have already take several orders from both dealers and individuals. This bike should be available close to April.

The TiRuth on the other hand is in stores and available now. (no steak knives with this one)

Hope everyone is well.

Dave

keepin' it rural

$10,000...thank goodness...

i was gonna say what's this world coming to when you can get a quality bike for a good price...$10,000 that's more like it. I'll take 7, once for each day of the week.

(just kidding...leave me alone)