Sin Rider
    Jan 2004

New question here. ID and Moment frame difference

I know the numbers on the frames are different but have a question on other differences on the two frames. I just bought a ID frame and the more I read on the two frames the more I am confussed. One thing I read is that them Moment is beefer than the ID. I have been to several sights that state frames weights and all have different weights on both frames. I cant tell that the Moment is built up any beefer that the ID other than the rear shock swing. Any one out there that can clear this up? Thanks David

Col
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by schnauzer
    I know the numbers on the frames are different but have a question on other differences on the two frames. I just bought a ID frame and the more I read on the two frames the more I am confussed. One thing I read is that them Moment is beefer than the ID. I have been to several sights that state frames weights and all have different weights on both frames. I cant tell that the Moment is built up any beefer that the ID other than the rear shock swing. Any one out there that can clear this up? Thanks David
    Schnauzer, have a look at this post

Id and Id California vs. Moment

dated 3-23-2004. The Real Mondo seems to know his stuff and it explains all the difference really quite well.

Sin Rider
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Schnauzer, have a look at this post

Id and Id California vs. Moment

dated 3-23-2004. The Real Mondo seems to know his stuff and it explains all the difference really quite well.
    Thats what I was looking for. Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0