mtbr member
    Jul 2006

How many Ellsworth's do you own?

So I figured with all the Ellsworth badmouthing threads I a sick of readings lets make a positive one. I am met many Ellsworth owners that own and love more than one Ellsworth bike. Well nows your chance to speak up! Lets all post how many Ellsworth's we own and maybe some pictures

Ellsworth #1
    2004 Green Ellsworth Flight

Ellsworth #2
    2002 Blue Ellsworth Dare

Ellsworth #3
    2005 Black Ellsworth Moment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cyberjad; 03-15-2007 at 08:24 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    '05 Elightenment
    '06 Moment

Wife:
    '06 Truth

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Love my Ellsworth

I currently own only 2 Ellsworth. I have had a couple over the years but my current Favorites are my Moment and Rogue!!!! Would not trade for anything. I have owned around 20 different bikes and none compare! Just want to add I have recieved great customer service over the years.. Keep making Great bikes Please! The Rogue is the best bike ever....

mtbr member
    I used to have 4 now I have none, never been happier!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberjad
    So I figured with all the Ellsworth badmouthing threads I a sick of readings lets make a positive one. I am met many Ellsworth owners that own and love more than one Ellsworth bike. Well nows your chance to speak up! Lets all post how many Ellsworth's we own and maybe some pictures
    I've got 2

My Truth which i've had for a few years now , only had one problem with bike in that time and that was a cracked chain stay near bottom bracket which was replaced by shop in 3 days!! - with a stronger one.

And because I wanted a bike with a bit more travel I've just bought an Epiphany

A sides from the cracked chain stay, I've been very happy with riding Ellsworth's

Check out my website with loads of pics of the Truth out and about in various places in the States http://www.mtb-hol.com

MTB SOCAL

2 Ells for me

I have a 06 Moment and a 06 Rogue. I love them. I've had bikes from Cannondale, Trek, Intense, and Titus. I can honestly say thay my two Ells are my favorite bikes.
    Kokopelli Racing

"Curb drops to flat, or curb drops to transition? There's a BIG difference there." Qfactor03

Rolling
    I like my Id, but I'm not brand loyal....

I do like the Rogue though.

zeb
    mtbr member
    May 2006
    I love my Id,and i might become brand loyal..
    If high BB Ells frame comes in production.

Btw.I finally bought the new asymmetric chainstay and replaced the repaired one(diy welded),This time the price was right for chainstay at my LBS. Eversince ID was back on trails i have not touched my other bike(Nicolai Helius FR)

KOKOPELLI RACING
    i have a moment and just picked up an 02/03 dare from craigslist (I got a KILLER deal).
    kokopelli racing

banned
    Mar 2005
    Just one for me...they're fairly rare in Ontario...our local dealer stopped stocking them in 2005 and will only special order

Wife rides a Blur, daughter is on a Stumpjumper FSR Elite

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Just one so far, my 2006 Truth. No regrets yet. I held out on a full suspension for years until I thought the reliability and performance issues were worked out in general. I could have bought something like a Trek fuel ex at the LBS but I aready have a Trek road bike and a Trek tri bike and wanted to try something different and that would feel special like my old Klein hardtail. This bike is great for the rocky rooty trails I'm typically riding. Climbs like my old Klein but doesn't beat me up so bad on long rides. I never find the need to lock out the rear. Hoping to do some endurance events this summer and maybe an Xterra tri. I haven't run into anyone else in New England with an Ellsworth yet, though with my schedule I don't get to ride with others much.

Time is not a road.
    Two..technically...

My wife has one, too:

zeb
    mtbr member
    May 2006
    Got my 3rd E:http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1374843/
    I had spareparts for another bike,so i decided to put those together with Truth frame...

MTB SOCAL

3rd Ells

I added a new Epi about a month ago. I love the bike!
    Kokopelli Racing

"Curb drops to flat, or curb drops to transition? There's a BIG difference there." Qfactor03

MTB SOCAL
    I guess it's 4 Ells if you count my wife's Isis. The bike has been upgraded quite a bit since the pic was taken, but this is the only pic I had.
    Kokopelli Racing

GNC
    Over the Bars & Smiling
    Jan 2006

Three Ells.

'06 Epi
    [IMG][/IMG]

'06 Scant
    [IMG][/IMG]

The stable with wife's '05 Truth at low left.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Life is good...!

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    I like my Id, but I'm not brand loyal....

I do like the Rogue though.

Exact same opinion as me. I also, still like the idea of a Moment with 0.5-0.75" more travel.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeb
    I love my Id,and i might become brand loyal..
    If high BB Ells frame comes in production.

Btw.I finally bought the new asymmetric chainstay and replaced the repaired one(diy welded),This time the price was right for chainstay at my LBS. Eversince ID was back on trails i have not touched my other bike(Nicolai Helius FR)
    I got the high BB fever, but I can't refrain from building my 5 spot this summer... But damn, I love that ID in the rough stuff!!! Still going to ride it in the boulder fields so I don't have to go smack smack on the chainring.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

4 right now

I just bought a 07 truth on ebay to replace my 02 truth. I will soon be selling my 02. I've had an Id which I recently replaced with a Moment and love it. My wife has a truth.

I've never understood the negative feedback about Ellsworth. I cracked the chain stay on my 02 truth and they had a replacment to my LBS in 2 days. I've only had great customer support from ellsworth. I've met the staff at many races and they always seem pretty cool and hook me up with deals on swag!

I think Ellsworth haters have deep childhood envy issues!

MTB SOCAL
    Quote Originally Posted by thenieto

I've never understood the negative feedback about Ellsworth. I cracked the chain stay on my 02 truth and they had a replacment to my LBS in 2 days. I've only had great customer support from ellsworth. I've met the staff at many races and they always seem pretty cool and hook me up with deals on swag!

I think Ellsworth haters have deep childhood envy issues!

I agree. I've only had positive experiences with the Ellsworth customer service thus far.

As for number of Ells - I remembered that a friend of my brother has at least 6 Ells -

Dare, Rogue, Joker, Moment, Epiphany, Truth
    Kokopelli Racing

mtbr member
    May 2007
    11! 3truths, 2 with 3" fox x, 1 w/4"fox x_______2piph"s, 1 set up xc 24.3lbs, 1 set up super d, 1x9 with a carbon mrp, 25lbs________1dare fox40 43lbs__________1rogue fox40 lots o carbon 38lbs_____________2moments 1 is my wifes hers xc mine 1x9 both with fox36____________1distance 10year old daughters 1jocker xc 19year old daughter! if i could figure out how to post pics i would???????????

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Just one for now!

Time is not a road.
    That's one hot bike, man! My first Ells was an Isis and my wife is still rockin' one.