mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Help me with my DHX 5.0 coil setup

I recently purchased a Ellsworth Moment with a Fox DHX 5.0 Coil on the rear. I really dont have a clue on how to dial it in. Looking for help I'm 6' and 210lbs the bike is mostly used as trailbike. Maybe if your similiar in size you could let me know you setups. Thanks for your help.

Spring weight
    Propedal Setting
    Rebound
    Bottom Out
    Bottom Out Air Pressure

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Go to www.foxracingshox.com and download the manual. There is a good setup guide in there. I would say stay close to the guide on everything and your best bet to really dial it in for you to make small adjustments (should be a good thread on this in the shocks forum) each time to get it dialed in right. Took me about a month or so to really get my DHX air dialed in so dont expect it to be perfect right away. Its worth the wait and hard effort though!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberjad
    Go to www.foxracingshox.com and download the manual. There is a good setup guide in there. I would say stay close to the guide on everything and your best bet to really dial it in for you to make small adjustments (should be a good thread on this in the shocks forum) each time to get it dialed in right. Took me about a month or so to really get my DHX air dialed in so dont expect it to be perfect right away. Its worth the wait and hard effort though!
    Here are the threads that I used. As a man of stature, you should look for the advice of El Ching, BikeZilla burried in there. Especially on the BV setup, setup for different riding styles.
    Enjoy the new shock - I don't think I will go air again for a while!
    DHX coil setup
    paging dhx coil owners

DHXc schematic?
    How much propedal on a DHX coil?
    Fine tuning RFX or any other Turner.