"Its All Good"

Has anyone recieved there Ellsworth Ride Yet????

I feel I am being led a few lines on the Ride I have ordered, seems to be being strung out longer and longer....

Be cool and helpful to know if anyone has recieved their yuppy beach cruiser.....

Yep, call me a posser and all, I can handle the jandle on that.... It looks the ducks nuts, thats all that matters.....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Rolling
    Do you know if any even exist? The fact that they only have computer generated images on the web sight should be a unnerving clue it's vaporware.

I'm guessing they keep breaking the steat post tube off on the prototypes--that looks like a poorly designed area btw.

Lurker
    They definitely exist. There are photos of them here:
    http://www.steve-z.com/galleries/interbike/ellsworth/

I agree the seatpost looks like it could snap off if you rode it aggressively, but I don't think the Ride was intended for that. Anyways, I want to hear reviews of this thing, because I love pimped-out beach cruisers, and although I'm not necessarily interested in paying $3k for one, I'd still love to hear about it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Whafe,
    I've been waiting for pics of your new Ride for a few weeks....figured you would have it by now! Dave@Ellsworth posted the following on 1/29/07: "the first Rides are shipping to stores this week" Maybe only a small number of them made it out the door?