Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

frame kit ?'s

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  bpnic 
#1 ·
do the colored frame kits sold in their store fit the older frames also? Will their Moment kit fit my v1 Moment?
Some items will fit, like the headtube badge and hanger (i think), but it the bolts I'm wondering about.

#6 ·
Hi,

Will the new ellsworth headbadges (and maybe the frame kits) fit the old frames such as my version one Moment? Also, is it an option for me to ship my Moment's rockers to ellsworth to be painted or Anodized black? Thanks!

(I just sent them a second email, and am awaiting a reply, but thought I'd ask here first)

#7 ·
bpnic said:
Hi,

Will the new ellsworth headbadges (and maybe the frame kits) fit the old frames such as my version one Moment? Also, is it an option for me to ship my Moment's rockers to ellsworth to be painted or Anodized black? Thanks!

(I just sent them a second email, and am awaiting a reply, but thought I'd ask here first)
Bryan from Ells promptly wrote me with the answers I sought. Headbadge fits, but a no-go on the ano.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.