VooDoo user.

ELLSWORTH are you there???

Been sending Ellsworth a few emails and have had no response. Anyone else having a hard time getting a reply?

They use to answer my emails a day or so after I would send it. Whats going on.

mtbr member
    Maybe due to the fires???
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA
    I love learning new things in my pajamas.

VooDoo user.
    One email is from before the fire.

Rolling
    Maybe you send them so often they think you are a stalker.

How many emails do you send them and what are you chatting about anyway?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMBERRR
    Been sending Ellsworth a few emails and have had no response. Anyone else having a hard time getting a reply?

They use to answer my emails a day or so after I would send it. Whats going
    on.

Why don't you just pick up the phone and call them????

VooDoo user.
    Is 2 emails in 2 months too much? Borderline stalker? maybe. (guess it wasn't a few/3 )

First mail was about upgrading to the new aysm. stay. I have the first generation w/out the webbing inside for support. Just wanted to know if they would upgrade it.

Second was about '08 changes and color options. ( 1.5 HT in the future?)

Guess a phone call may be the next move.

mtbr member
    I am not sure when you sent the email but, didn't we just have a 4 day Thanksgiving weekend?.
    ...I don't think they work on Sundays..

........HOPEFULLY they were riding or in church! heh-heh!

just my observation if it was sent this past weekend.

....my bad if you are talkin about another time!
    Ride Dirt
    Matt W.
    Press On !
    Gal 5:6,b NIV
    Celebrating 20+ YEARS of strictly MTB riding!..I'm old

HIYAH
    its not unusual...I have sent them various emails over the years, not one of which has been replied too. They see no corelation between CS and sales, which is a shame.
    TTHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by On-One
    its not unusual...I have sent them various emails over the years, not one of which has been replied too. They see no corelation between CS and sales, which is a shame.
    I know this sounds funny but I have always had good response from them. I think I have had my Moment 3 years or so now and have contacted them at least 4 times with good response.
    Maybe it has something to do with the phase of the moon!?
    Ride Dirt
    Matt W.
    Press On !
    Gal 5:6,b NIV
    Celebrating 20+ YEARS of strictly MTB riding!..I'm old

banned
    Mar 2005

Odd...I've alsways had quick replies...several time they called in response to my e-mails.

Last time was in July..perhaps things have changed

CEO Product Failure
    $.02

You just need to call or e-mail them and say you want to order a new frame. They'll answer and reply.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Last I heard, Ellsworth was still working out of the temporary office in Oceanside. They should have moved back by now, it's been a good 2-3 wks since the fires in Socal.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Calling a Actual Person

Boy,

Let me tell you it's a real pleasure to have someone knowledgable to answer the phone on the 1st to second ring. I've called Ibis and Titus numerous times and get a real person on the second ring. Only voice messaging and no E mail answers from Ells even before the fire.

Can't believe they are that busy making 2500 aluminum bikes. That's another reason I cancelled my Eppi order, no CS.

I've learned since getting into this sport/hobby over the summer, there are MANY great bikes to choice from out there. I could see if Ells had the only 5" suspended bike, but they don't.

Sorry no pun intended, just my opinion.

David

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Don't worry...

They have been in a temporary office and just recently moved back but are still having problems from the fires. Their power/phones went out yesterday, for example.

MTB Monkey

Hello .......... anyone?

I have an issue on my Moment, called and got voice mail. Mailbox was full. Kept ringing extensions until I got a human in sales. He sounded helpful, apologized that the service manager had been out, but he would pass along my message. Ok, that is reasonable.

Never got a call back. Send an email through their website a couple of days ago. No reply.

I've been holding off on posting my issue to give them a chance. Not going to wait much longer.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefe74
    I have an issue on my Moment, called and got voice mail. Mailbox was full. Kept ringing extensions until I got a human in sales. He sounded helpful, apologized that the service manager had been out, but he would pass along my message. Ok, that is reasonable.

Never got a call back. Send an email through their website a couple of days ago. No reply.

I've been holding off on posting my issue to give them a chance. Not going to wait much longer.
    Not sure what's going on when you call, but I called Ells on Monday to ask a couple of questions about a Truth I'm building up. I got through to Thomas no problem, via the operator. I would suggest you just keep calling until you get a live voice.

I've experienced the same issue you're having with many service related companies. It seems to be more the norm in todays operating environment.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefe74

Just curious if you have approached your dealer on Moment issue ?

Stretch
    Nov 2007
    the fires from san diego took out a lot of their communications, so it will be a while before they get back to you

MTB Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by SBSummitBikes
    the fires from san diego took out a lot of their communications, so it will be a while before they get back to you
    My company has an office in Rancho Barnardo, which was right in the thick of it. 80% of our employees were evacuated from their homes. Thankfully, nobody lost their home. I certainly hope the Ells employees did not fair worse. But we were back up and running weeks ago, just days after the fire. There is no big communication systems failure in the area.