mtbr member

Ellsworth wheelset

Does anyone know if and when these wheels will hit the street? Anyone tested to see if they any good?

Silver bullet
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy L
    Does anyone know if and when these wheels will hit the street? Anyone tested to see if they any good?
    I'd like to see what they weigh. Any info anybody? I'm not happy with my Notubes wheels and I'm looking for some better. I have to spend too much time truing them.

Spanish Marathon Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash dummy
    I'd like to see what they weigh. Any info anybody? I'm not happy with my Notubes wheels and I'm looking for some better. I have to spend too much time truing them.
    the same problem for me in my Specialized Epic. I have a wheelset with notubes/DT aerolite and for disc brake is awful!!! a lot of flexion and true them after each race!!!
    "Win gives you glory, continue to your last breath gives yo pride, surrender is not an option"
    "Like a beast freed from its chains, I pedal like If I had to scape from hell. As sweat falls from my face, my phantoms, my fears, are left behind until they are points at the horizon."

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I email Ellsworth last week and this is the reponse that I got:

"No real info on the wheelsets yet, we have a few sample pairs downstairs and they are really nice, but we are also waiting the the final product to come in until we announce a price, weight, etc. In other words, they are still in the works. You will see something on our website when they are avaiable for sale. But I heard they will be avaible for sale come Jan. "

mtbr member
    Hey thanks for tip Gov. I 'll go another season on Spinergy's and see what Ellsworth comes up with and maybe upgrade to enduros then.