mtbr member
    Oct 2007

Ellsworth Stickers

The main Ellsworth (downtube) stickers I can get made profesionally, but need a minimum order of ten sets. Obviously I need a set (set = two stickers) before I take the plunge and try to re-coup the expenditure on Ebay, does anybody know where I can get some? I have tried my country's importer and the answer is no. Or if there is enough interest I can post them out worldwide. They are white and made out of 7year vinyl. Please see the following link for an idea of size/look. Price quote per set after negotiation is 10 plus post.

http://www.freeborn.co.uk/shop/frame...ment-frame-mk1

Please accept this as a genuine thread, I do not want to make any profit, I would prefer to find how I can get the stickers for less than a potential 100! Thanks to all.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    won't ellsworth ship you the sticker set? they are on their website for cheap.

they occasionally show up on fleabay for cheap too.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Hi, thanks. Have searched their site endlessly and cannot find it anywhere. I would prefer to get the originals - please could you post a link for me as I have just tried to search again. Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    I emailed Ellsworth and they sent them to me for free.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    looks as if they've redesigned the site to get rid of their accessories store.

just email them, they are usually pretty good about responding.