Rolling

Ellsworth in Popular Science..Again!

KOKOPELLI RACING
    3 grrr for a cruiser. are you kidding me?

they are going to sell about 10 of these things.
    kokopelli racing

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledecadefirehydrant
    3 grrr for a cruiser. are you kidding me?

they are going to sell about 10 of these things.
    I know Whafe bought one.

But I would really love to get on it and play with the that infinite nuVinci transmission.

VooDoo user.
    Perfect bike for West Mag.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I have a Ride with the belt. If you close your eyes while riding it, it feels like a Huffy from your youth. That's not a compliment. In addition, the bikes have issues with ill-fitting carbon fiber parts and defective drive components. Both of which they have NO interest in resolving.

discombobulated SuperModerator
    Jun 2005
    I think in some cases at least you pay to get an article written. Something like that...
    There was a guy in Addison ILL that had some doo dad written up, IIIRC I think it was a rim with an extruded channel that was used for braking with a kevlar band...Either that or the guy who made little V8 engines. One of those guys, my boss knew fairly well...
    CDT

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I have a buddy that works for Ells so I got to take the Ride out for a bit and that thing is fun. We rode through Carlsbad and the adjustable tension was great. If i had the money I would get one, it is smoother, faster, lighter, and just plain better than my $100 cruiser.

Ologist
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcools
    I have a buddy that works for Ells so I got to take the Ride out for a bit and that thing is fun. We rode through Carlsbad and the adjustable tension was great. If i had the money I would get one, it is smoother, faster, lighter, and just plain better than my $100 cruiser.
    I would hope so for $3000, but I don't think I could ever justify that kind of money...well I guess if I was making a couple of 6 figures - then maybe.