rr
    I don't do PC

Ells. LS jersey-anyone interested?

Hey, I've got this XL long-sleeve jersey my wife bought me last X-mas and I've only worn it once, it's like new. It's the same jersey(looks identical) to the one on the website. Anyway, I'm not an Ells. owner any longer(some of you already know this ) so I thought I would find it a home. How about $40? plus shipping and a pint glass(used many times: ) thrown in for free. BTW, I didn't use the classifieds, which I have used several times before, cause I fiqured I would give you guys first shot. If no one is interested I will place an ad. Thanks-Rick

Brass Nipples!

One definite maybe

I might be interested a little later on in the month. If you haven't gotten any others interested, email me in a couple of weeks.

I'm a little bit of a contrarian, I love wearing my old Cannondale, Turner and Litespeed jerseys when I'm on a different make bike. With the problems you had with Ells, it would be a great inside joke to keep the jersey IMO.
    {Principal Skinner} Hmm. Whoever did this is in very deep trouble.
    {Martin} And a sloppy speller too. The preferred spelling of 'wiener' is w - i - e - n - e - r, although 'e - i' is an acceptable ethnic variant.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Wheelbuilder
    I might be interested a little later on in the month. If you haven't gotten any others interested, email me in a couple of weeks.

I'm a little bit of a contrarian, I love wearing my old Cannondale, Turner and Litespeed jerseys when I'm on a different make bike. With the problems you had with Ells, it would be a great inside joke to keep the jersey IMO.
    I will just hold off a few weeks and if your not interested(or anyone else) I will post an ad. I already have my inside joke-no offense to you Ells. owners