Spanish Marathon Racer

Doubt About Rogue

Hello.

I am going to buy an Ellsworth Rogue. I am 5,8 tall and I will use my Rogue to make freeride and compete in 3 or 4 DH races each year. Acording to the website I should Use an "L" size frame, but I think 24,5 top tube Lenght is too long (even 23,5 is a Bit long for me I think), so I think I should use an "S" size (23,5). For your help, now I have a Banshee Morphine Medium Size (23,2 top tube length)

Thanks
    "Win gives you glory, continue to your last breath gives yo pride, surrender is not an option"
    "Like a beast freed from its chains, I pedal like If I had to scape from hell. As sweat falls from my face, my phantoms, my fears, are left behind until they are points at the horizon."

Spanish Marathon Racer
    Oh... I forgot to say that I will use a Boxxer WC fork żis it possible?
    "Win gives you glory, continue to your last breath gives yo pride, surrender is not an option"
    "Like a beast freed from its chains, I pedal like If I had to scape from hell. As sweat falls from my face, my phantoms, my fears, are left behind until they are points at the horizon."

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Hi,
    Mine is a L and I'm 5,9 tall.
    The top tube is VERY sloopy so it's not really a problem. However I believe that the 23,5 should be right for you. This geometry gives a lot of stability, which is excellent for DH.

Spanish Marathon Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion
    Hi,
    Mine is a L and I'm 5,9 tall.
    The top tube is VERY sloopy so it's not really a problem. However I believe that the 23,5 should be right for you. This geometry gives a lot of stability, which is excellent for DH.
    Thank you. Will this frame take without problems freeride (not extreme) use?

Thanks!!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I weight 214 with gear and I do 5 f drops maxi, so far so good, no problem. (10 months now)
    Tubes look indeed thin but the frame weight is standard for freeride, so I believe it is thick inside
    That bike is very stiff and flickable like an AM bike.

Spanish Marathon Racer
    ok. Then... this week you will see the first Ellsworth Rogue 2007 bike in Spain. I weight abour 165 lbs, 175 with camelback, armour and full face helmet, so no problems

I will post Photos in a few days. Thank you very much

Spanish Marathon Racer
    Mi frame arrives tomorrow!!!!!

"Its All Good"
    Dam good stuff, my Ellsworth Id was the only Ellsworth I have seen in Spain. Although I have changed frames now though.... Do have an Ellsworth Ride coming in a few weeks...

Good luck with the Rogue...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Spanish Marathon Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Good luck with the Rogue...
    ummmmmmm?