mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Check out my Ellsworth build

Don't know how much respect the single pivot Ells get but here you go.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    I like it man, especially the matt green colour. Very GI.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Here's another pic with a different seat post and saddle.

Time is not a road.
    Nice...you don't see single pivots around these parts much anymore.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Yeah Baby, we need more Joker photos! That thing is sweet. Tell me the details. What shock have you got and how much travel. Is that a single ring? Are you mainly a down hiller?
    I have had a joker for almost a year and cant believe how perfect it is for me.... The only thing I have done recently is upgrade to 8" rotors. I am stoked to see your bike! Tell me how well that thing rides.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Here are the details. Bought the frame for cheap, don't even know what year it is, I am pretty sure it was an ISIS, I drilled another hole higher up, similar to the Joker 1.5 frame. I had bought a Romic shock to use but it would not work with the newly drilled shock mount. About the only shock I could use was a Vanilla R. I got a brand new 7.85, 2.25" stroke shock and it works great, I measured the travel without the coil installed, and I had 6" of travel when the shock bottomed out against the bump stop on the shock, under load I would assume that I might be able to squeeze another .5" of travel out of it, so we will call it 6.5" of travel. I then had the frame blasted and powdercoated army greeen, and the swingarm done in semi gloss black. Rest of the bike is as follows
    06 Manitou Nixon Elite (Super plush fork) 145mm travel
    Maguara Louise FR brakes w/180mm rotors
    Sunn single track wheels on shimano hubs, with Tioga yellow Kirin Tires (I love the skins, I am 230 and never pinch flatted one yet.)
    WTB Pure V and Thomson Elite
    Truvative Hussfelt stem and bar
    Truvatis Hussfelt crank and Gigapipe bb. right now I am running only a single ring up front,as there are no real mountains in La, and I have gotten away with it although I probably will pick up that Saint double setup that is on sale, I could use a little more granny gear. I ride mostly agressive trail, with some hucking, urban, and drops thrown in here and there
    Anyway, I am very happy with the suspension action this bike has, it rides great does not bob too bad and is super plush.

I am in the Military hence the GI theme. Thanks for looking.

Why aren't you riding????
    very sweet ride!