mtbr member
    Sep 2007

bent chainstay on my moment

I keep reading good things about ellsworth's customer service, so I feel good about this, but I bought my moment used and the chainstay is bent where the d. hanger attaches. Does anyone have any clue how they handle something of this nature?
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Email them or call them?
    "[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]but I do not see anything in the world of suspension methods that is superior to the 4 Bar.

Dave Turner[/SIZE][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I emailed them Saturday night, unfortunately I work night shift so I won't be able to call until midweek. We'll see.

banned
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ercme
    I keep reading good things about ellsworth's customer service, so I feel good about this, but I bought my moment used and the chainstay is bent where the d. hanger attaches. Does anyone have any clue how they handle something of this nature?
    Thanks
    When I bent the seatstay on my Id the local dealer called Ellsworth, ordered a replacement, and it was delivered to Toronto in 5 days.

~~~
    Try to call them if possible. When you can speak with a person on the phone, and you are sincere and honest with your situation, they will most likely take care of you. In my experience, a lot of times, the customer service reps with many of these companies don't even ask if you're the original owner. They just want whoever is riding with their products to be happy with the ride.

I've had great experiences with CS from Thomson, Easton, Santa Cruz, Ells. You never know until you speak with them.