mtbr member
    May 2004

Bear Valley BIkes/Ellsworth Demo Day and Tequila tasting

Come Join us on 10/30 for a sweet demo day and tequila tasting

Bear Valley Bikes is now a platinum Ellsworth bicycle dealer and to celebrate we are hosting a Demo day. Come by and join us for some of Big Bears Best single track (including the secret stuff) and get the chance to test ride a brand new Ellsworth!

The 2011 Ellsworth bicycle line is sick!!!! You have to come by and check out their new 29r's
    The entire demo truck will be on hand!

We will also be having a Tequila tasting as well.

Later in the evening we will head over to Big Bear's Finest bar, Nottingham's for their Halloween Party,
    Any questions call the shop 909-866-8000 or email at bvbikes@mac.com

THIS IS A FREE EVENT!!!

bicycleonthebrain
    i'll be there for the demo.

mtbr member
    I love my epi, but it sure would be nice to get away from a 27.2 seatpost.
    Live fast, Die young, Leave a good looking corpse!

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    I'm stoked to be on my Ellsworth. I too wish that the seat post diameter was bigger enough for other dropper posts. I'm running a Gravity Dropper with good results but wish that I didn't have to sit down to acitvate the seat to come up from the low position.
    jacquemin

Those who skibike, know..
    Quote Originally Posted by brian jacquemin
    I'm stoked to be on my Ellsworth. I too wish that the seat post diameter was bigger enough for other dropper posts. I'm running a Gravity Dropper with good results but wish that I didn't have to sit down to acitvate the seat to come up from the low position.
    Rase rocks the 27.2. Activation is simple. Although, now that I think about it, sitting first is probably an integral part of safety [I learned this after the first few spring-loaded giggle-berry slappers].

http://www.rasebike.com/rapid.htm
    Its not the brand of the wand that matters, but the skill of the magician. (Make no mistake tho, your brand does suck butt.)