Thread: Any One Else ?

mtbr member

Any One Else ?

Any one else besides me wish there we other options besides 2 "black" short sleeve t's that are offered by our wonderful keepsake, Ellsworth!?

I have never been a black t-shirt fan. ALSO since I am on the WHINE wagon (heh-heh)

I like the large Logo's on the back of a tee with a small logo on the front side. Seems people like large front logo's.

I also like long sleeve Tees...I have some old Troy Lee long sleeve tee's & even an old "Poison Spider" Long sleeve tee from a Moab trip years ago...had Klien long & short sleeve tees when I rode the bikes when Gary was still making them way back!

Anyhow I am putting my order in for anything BUT BLACK (well orange, red, yellow, baby blue, neon green won't get my order either ! Although white, tan, khaki, sand would spark interest) Tee short & longsleeve!

What say yee fellow Ellsworth brothers!?

mtbr member

I agree

Right on-I wish E had a few more aparell options-T's and Jerseys

Time is not a road.
    I have a blue logo T. It's pretty thick, good quality and has lasted a lot of washings. The pint glass is a little worse for wear, howerver.

mtbr member

Friday Night...?

Friday Night PING!

Ologist
    O.K. I'll bite.

I have the black Tee (dragon on back) and the blue one (heavy tee) from a few years ago. It seems that Ells has never been big on company swag and until recently their website.
    Do they give stuff away at Interbike??Don't like the ball cap, but have a mug and have always thought that the head tube badge would make a cool hat or lightweight toque. I also like that cycling shirt they came out with but never got one.

I guess I don't need to do their advertising.

mtbr member
    PING !!
    Ride Dirt
    Matt W.
    Press On !
    Gal 5:6,b NIV
    Celebrating 20+ YEARS of strictly MTB riding!..I'm old

Rolling
    I think this thread is dead.