mtbr member
    Sep 2007

'08 Enlightenment??!!

Hey everyone - these things have been pretty much impossible to get - I have an 18"/red velvet ON THE WAY to me!! If anyone is curious about this frame please let me know and I'll get some pics out. I have received only a couple so far and they are TRICK & SUPERLIGHT!! For anyone who isn't too familiar - Its an Ellsworth hardtail -Easton Scandium front triangle, mated to a carbon rear (sort of like the Scant road frame, except the rear isn't made by Easton) - one of the trickest things about this frame are the dropouts - they are CNC machined and are interchangable - so eventually, but I don't think quite yet, you will be able to run horizontal dropouts or standard dropouts - basically a couple of allens on both side and you can swap em! Its really trick! This frame has been on order for about a year, to give you an idea of how long the wait has been!!

http://www.jbmountainbikes.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Wow, they do exist??? That is the exact frame that I had on order and cancelled because I heard that it was going to ship in 2 weeks for 6 straight months.

HIYAH
    This is a trap...right?
    TTHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Just showed up. I have it here. I have had this frame on order for about a year! Its for sale!