Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,840

    You have reached the desk of BCD [o]

    I will be out of the office from such&such, returning blahblah whenever. Please leave a message at the beep...







































  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Merdoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    233
    Beauty day wasn't it I took the fatbike out as well with a friend from Bolton (bought Doug's frame) whose had his bike for a couple of months but today was his 1st snow ride. So much fun!!!!!!!!

    Where was that you were riding?

  3. #3
    pin it
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,209
    Cool pics BCD!
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  4. #4
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Merdoff View Post
    Beauty day wasn't it I took the fatbike out as well with a friend from Bolton (bought Doug's frame) whose had his bike for a couple of months but today was his 1st snow ride. So much fun!!!!!!!!

    Where was that you were riding?
    So how did he like it??
    I just rode from the house on trails in my 'hood. Gravenhurst probably has more woodland trails right here in town than all the other Muskoka towns combined!

  5. #5
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Cool pics BCD!
    Thank you...Lady with the coolest handle!!

  6. #6
    I <3 29ers
    Reputation: AndrewTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,945
    Awesome pics as always! THANK YOU for sharing!

    I don't have an office or answering device, but I certainly *feel* the same way. I'm off until the new year and making the best of it. JoyRide here I come!
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

    ... and cookies.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Merdoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    Thank you...Lady with the coolest handle!!
    I agree about the username. We now have to convince her to purchase a fattie

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Merdoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    So how did he like it??
    I just rode from the house on trails in my 'hood. Gravenhurst probably has more woodland trails right here in town than all the other Muskoka towns combined!
    He loved it! The area that we rode had quite a bit of snow so it was quite the workout but the temps were ideal & with the dampness today there was quite a bit of moisture in the snow, so decent traction.

  9. #9
    ups and downs
    Reputation: rockyuphill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,913
    What's the orange hose running from the rear axle to the seat? Is the bike methane powered?
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

  10. #10
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyuphill View Post
    What's the orange hose running from the rear axle to the seat? Is the bike methane powered?
    LOL...close! ...it can be dog powered! I use it anywhere I have to keep Blue safe, usually when I ride from home to nearby trailheads, around town rides, etc...he gives me quite a boost too...very fun!!!!!

  11. #11
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Merdoff View Post
    He loved it! The area that we rode had quite a bit of snow so it was quite the workout but the temps were ideal & with the dampness today there was quite a bit of moisture in the snow, so decent traction.
    I find climbing on the fatbike (my 40lb beast anyway) comparable to skate skiing uphill, definitely gets the heart rate up! Now I can cheat though by having Blue help

  12. #12
    bi-winning
    Reputation: rkj__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,137
    Blue found a stick. Sweet!
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.


    Shorthills Cycling Club

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •