• 12-23-2012
    BlackCanoeDog
    You have reached the desk of BCD [o]
    I will be out of the office from such&such, returning blahblah whenever. Please leave a message at the beep... :D






































  • 12-23-2012
    Merdoff
    Beauty day wasn't it :) I took the fatbike out as well with a friend from Bolton (bought Doug's frame) whose had his bike for a couple of months but today was his 1st snow ride. So much fun!!!!!!!!

    Where was that you were riding?
  • 12-23-2012
    cyclelicious
    Cool pics BCD!
  • 12-23-2012
    BlackCanoeDog
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Merdoff View Post
    Beauty day wasn't it :) I took the fatbike out as well with a friend from Bolton (bought Doug's frame) whose had his bike for a couple of months but today was his 1st snow ride. So much fun!!!!!!!!

    Where was that you were riding?

    So how did he like it??
    I just rode from the house on trails in my 'hood. Gravenhurst probably has more woodland trails right here in town than all the other Muskoka towns combined! :D
  • 12-23-2012
    BlackCanoeDog
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Cool pics BCD!

    Thank you...Lady with the coolest handle!! :D
  • 12-23-2012
    AndrewTO
    Awesome pics as always! THANK YOU for sharing! :thumbsup: :cool:

    I don't have an office or answering device, but I certainly *feel* the same way. I'm off until the new year and making the best of it. JoyRide here I come! :p :D
  • 12-23-2012
    Merdoff
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    Thank you...Lady with the coolest handle!! :D

    I agree about the username. We now have to convince her to purchase a fattie ;)
  • 12-23-2012
    Merdoff
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    So how did he like it??
    I just rode from the house on trails in my 'hood. Gravenhurst probably has more woodland trails right here in town than all the other Muskoka towns combined! :D

    He loved it! The area that we rode had quite a bit of snow so it was quite the workout but the temps were ideal & with the dampness today there was quite a bit of moisture in the snow, so decent traction.
  • 12-23-2012
    rockyuphill
    What's the orange hose running from the rear axle to the seat? Is the bike methane powered? :skep: :D
  • 12-23-2012
    BlackCanoeDog
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by rockyuphill View Post
    What's the orange hose running from the rear axle to the seat? Is the bike methane powered? :skep: :D

    LOL...close! ...it can be dog powered! I use it anywhere I have to keep Blue safe, usually when I ride from home to nearby trailheads, around town rides, etc...he gives me quite a boost too...very fun!!!!!
    <iframe id="viddler-8d1ccb79" src="//www.viddler.com/embed/8d1ccb79/?f=1&offset=0&autoplay=0&disablebranding=0" width="545" height="451" frameborder="0" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
  • 12-23-2012
    BlackCanoeDog
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Merdoff View Post
    He loved it! The area that we rode had quite a bit of snow so it was quite the workout but the temps were ideal & with the dampness today there was quite a bit of moisture in the snow, so decent traction.

    I find climbing on the fatbike (my 40lb beast anyway) comparable to skate skiing uphill, definitely gets the heart rate up! Now I can cheat though by having Blue help :D
  • 12-25-2012
    rkj__
    Blue found a stick. Sweet!