mtbr member
    Oct 2005

the Wine and Grape Squeezer, comments please

Squeezer the Movie: 2010 - YouTube

I am guessing that the Lake to Lake is doubtful this year and was thinking that maybe Kurt at Liberty needs some encouragement to do the Squeezer again. The Squeezer was the best and after 14 or so years of doing the race, I am still suffering Squeezer withdrawal. What do you think?

*R*O*W*Y*C*O*
    I think you should do the Garden City Classic then... sadly I think the Squeezer is gone.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I didn't know about the GCC but that looks interesting. I would sign up for it. Last year I had some trouble at the Steaming Nostril and it actually put me off a bit for the whole season. How long is GCC and how much single track? Is it mostly on the trails that they run the weekly series on?

*R*O*W*Y*C*O*
    The event organizer is on this board. Last year was the first year for the race.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

All my faucets is Moen.
    I forget how long it ended up being. Maybe 25-26km. The winner took about an hour to finish. He is an Elite rider.
    It was all the singletrack that could be used; the stuff around Brock, the 12 mile creek trails and up by The Mill.
    It was a pretty epic day. You should have been there. I guess my advertising was weak.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

thanks for the info I was away (cancun) that week

Quote Originally Posted by thedumbopinion View Post
    I forget how long it ended up being. Maybe 25-26km. The winner took about an hour to finish. He is an Elite rider.
    It was all the singletrack that could be used; the stuff around Brock, the 12 mile creek trails and up by The Mill.
    It was a pretty epic day. You should have been there. I guess my advertising was weak.
    so that's why I didn't race. I just noticed in the results a friend I ride with a lot got a DNF so I will have to get the story. Now that I know about it I will definitely be there this year. I guess no 70+ so I'll be racing against the young guys in the 50+