Huckin' trails

Where's that snow's at ??

Freaking raining for more then a week straight right after the first snow fall and my new winter rig have just saw the rain since I finished the build Monday last week... Feels like snow is never gonna show up...

Arrrgggghhhh !!!!

Get me some snow !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

namagomi
    Uh, what...are you ok? Snow is already here, but not very deep.

Huckin' trails
    Well not anywhere close enough to me... Montreal isn't on the snow radar yet ..

Edit : just looked by the window and no snow at all. Just rain.
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

pin it
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    Well not anywhere close enough to me... Montreal isn't on the snow radar yet ..

Edit : just looked by the window and no snow at all. Just rain.
    All that rain around Montreal should freeze soon and make for some interesting (if slick) riding

We got some some snow around Caledon but the ground isn't frozen yet so in some areas the trails are like pudding. We need cold temps to harden the trails

Huckin' trails
    Well, just a bit of rain today, but nothing under freezing point or even a hint of snow... I'm getting sick or that grey pavement. Get me some freaking snow bordel de dieu !

And I'm actually having a pretty bad cold and it's making my final week of college hard as hell... And then I must fight against that ****ing rain everyday...

namagomi
    Agreed, riding in freezing cold rain sucks... rather have snow. Take it easy and you can come out of the gate flying when your cold drops.

Huckin' trails
    Hell Yeah !!!

Just look up at the window before going to bed and guess what ?

SNOW !!!

Not much, but it gotta start somewhere Now I'm going to sleep and I better wake up to a white world, otherwise it's gonna get really nasty.

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where's that snow's at ??-imageuploadedbytapatalk1323318175.375258.jpg  

Where's that snow's at ??-imageuploadedbytapatalk1323318200.512256.jpg  

Huckin' trails
    SNOW AGAIN THIS MORNING !

Not a ton but at least it isn't rain.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where's that snow's at ??-imageuploadedbytapatalk1323346787.823537.jpg  

Where's that snow's at ??-imageuploadedbytapatalk1323346843.692356.jpg