Thread: What a day!

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

What a day!

Somehow I had the good fortune of being off today. What a day to go for a ride, it was fantastic. Got a lot more comfortable on the bike and defintiely see the benefits of a 'cross bike for general riding. Only did about 35km...I have to find my legs I know I put them somewhere in the fall. P2A is going to be tough without a lot more riding between now and then.
    2011 Giant Trance X3 "Andre"
    2013 Rocky Mountain SoloCX "Han"

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Re: What a day!

What a day!-uploadfromtaptalk1396301585119.jpg

What a day!-uploadfromtaptalk1396301603325.jpg

What a day!-uploadfromtaptalk1396301635928.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    2011 Giant Trance X3 "Andre"
    2013 Rocky Mountain SoloCX "Han"

Chicken or egg? Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bishskate View Post
    Somehow I had the good fortune of being off today. What a day to go for a ride, it was fantastic. Got a lot more comfortable on the bike and defintiely see the benefits of a 'cross bike for general riding. Only did about 35km...I have to find my legs I know I put them somewhere in the fall. P2A is going to be tough without a lot more riding between now and then.
    Nice - my old stomping grounds. If you know where to look, there's enough different punchy climbs both on and off-road packed across the slope between the Glen Manor Ravine and Fallingbrook Woods (some even at the Waterworks) to do in just about anyone's legs, regardless of condition. The longer climbs don't start until a bit further East as the Bluffs rise up from the shoreline, but within the city it's hard to beat that area for an abundance of shorter ascents.

mtbr member
    I think I could see you from here. Awesome day!

GTA
    Ontario

Dorkimus Prime
    I had 2014's ride number 3 today. Was a beautiful day! Also, today was the first day where I felt somewhat like a cyclist. Although the seat - undercarriage wasn't 100% comfortable. But I'm feeling stronger!
    "I love being on a bike. It helps me feel free. I get it from my dad", by Guillaume Blanchet