mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Went for a ride today

**Censored to prevent controversy**

I had a **** ride today. I rode my **** bike because it has **** pedals, a **** seatpost, ****, ****, and **** on it and would work well on the trails I was going to ride in the ***** near my ******.

There was a lot of bright green frogs on the trails. I tried very hard to ***** them whenever possible. I **** every one of them!! Some **** have built a ***** across the ***** recently. It's very ***** built using ****** materials. I've been making a point to ride it a lot because **************. After riding down my favourite ******* trail, I stumbled across a group of ***** catching ****** in the river. I had no idea that the ****** were there until today.

I went over the previously mentioned ***** again and continued my ride in the ***** direction. There was a big pile of ***** and I stopped to check it out. Nothing special, just a big ***** next to a ******, but while checking it out I may have spotted some ***** ******** and took a picture of it so I can try identify it.

I nearly crashed on a ****** downhill because I didn't ******* the ******* on my bike. My ***** pedals totally saved my life!

Overall, it was a very ****** ride. The trails were very ***** and I ****** them. I'd post pictures, but there would be way too much photoshop involved, with all the black boxes I'd have to add to cover the ******, ****** and ***** so nobody could identify **, the **** or where I was ********.

Burnt Orange Lives

Sorry

If I don't see pictures, you haven't been on that ride.

Pictures must include food, beer, flowers, wildlife and mushrooms.

Until then...

Quote Originally Posted by nickboers View Post
    **Censored to prevent controversy**

I had a **** ride today. I rode my **** bike because it has **** pedals, a **** seatpost, ****, ****, and **** on it and would work well on the trails I was going to ride in the ***** near my ******.

There was a lot of bright green frogs on the trails. I tried very hard to ***** them whenever possible. I **** every one of them!! Some **** have built a ***** across the ***** recently. It's very ***** built using ****** materials. I've been making a point to ride it a lot because **************. After riding down my favourite ******* trail, I stumbled across a group of ***** catching ****** in the river. I had no idea that the ****** were there until today.

I went over the previously mentioned ***** again and continued my ride in the ***** direction. There was a big pile of ***** and I stopped to check it out. Nothing special, just a big ***** next to a ******, but while checking it out I may have spotted some ***** ******** and took a picture of it so I can try identify it.

I nearly crashed on a ****** downhill because I didn't ******* the ******* on my bike. My ***** pedals totally saved my life!

Overall, it was a very ****** ride. The trails were very ***** and I ****** them. I'd post pictures, but there would be way too much photoshop involved, with all the black boxes I'd have to add to cover the ******, ****** and ***** so nobody could identify **, the **** or where I was ********.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Whoa whoa whoa, I think we have a problem here. Everyone knows that it _____ recently and the _____ trails are really _____ and in really _____ condition which makes them ______ for riding. It's also known that the _____ area may contain ______ and _____ which are _____ and subject to ______ from various stakeholders. By riding there today you jeopardize the interests of mountain bikers in the eyes of ______ and as a result the _____ trails will be closed to mountain bikes. We will then have to poach these trails at night and lament over what could've been. And it's all your fault, if you didn't publicly write about riding at ____ on MTBR, everything would be sunshine and unicorns, but now you've ruined _____ for everyone.

Also, my girlfriend's dog was run over by a car today and it's all your fault. If you hadn't gone riding at ____ today and written about it on MTBR, the driver of that car wouldn't have run a red light and killed her dog while rushing to make it to the trails.

One last thing, I got a flat tire today while riding at _____, I'm as yet unsure that you're to blame, but I'm convinced that you're behind it somehow.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Dammit now I gotta squeegee the Guinness of my monitor. It's okay it's an ICrap.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

Depression...can eat a sack of manure and die.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Here I am riding my **** bike on the *****. The ****** feature on my ******* camera works well for pictures like this.

Here are some ***** I found. I had been looking for some time, but had never seen ****** before.

My favourite ***** on the ******. The ****** in the background is a little ******* to ride, but it's ****** also.

Back of the pack doping.
    SWEET ADLIBS!!!!!!

I had a unicorn ride today. I rode my unicorn bike because it has candy cane pedals, a chocolate seatpost, jube jubes, sprinkles, and gummy bears on it and would work well on the trails I was going to ride in the rainbows near my tree house.

There was a lot of bright green frogs on the trails. I tried very hard to talk to them whenever possible. I greeted every one of them!! Some dwarves have built a tunnel across the mystical ponds recently. It's very sturdy built using only the finest adamantium materials. I've been making a point to ride it a lot because my Unicorn misses me. After riding down my favourite golden trail, I stumbled across a group of nymphs catching sunlight in the river. I had no idea that the nymphs were there until today.

I went over the previously mentioned bridge again and continued my ride in the north direction. There was a big pile of gold and I stopped to check it out. Nothing special, just a big gold pile next to a leprechaun, but while checking it out I may have spotted some magical growth mushrooms and took a picture of it so I can try identify it.

I nearly crashed on a small downhill because I didn't feed the unicorn on my bike. My candycane pedals totally saved my life!

Overall, it was a very wonderful ride. The trails were very alive and I ate them. I'd post pictures, but there would be way too much photoshop involved, with all the black boxes I'd have to add to cover the nudity, nymph sex and cocaine so nobody could identify me, the crack whores or where I was really really high.
    My EBB so loud
    I'm mashing...

Evil Jr.
    This is some funny ****. I nearly ****** my **** on my ****** reading it.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

sheep in FOX clothing
    Well played, sir.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 14Stone View Post
    ..... a chocolate seatpost, jube jubes.......
    I once found a jube jube inside mt seat post. True story!