Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Welcome Anna May

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  osokolo 
#1 ·
While I know we have a 'show us your bikes thread', I was lucky enough to get a little professional introduction to my new bike and thought I would share.

I am racing with the Rock and Road Cycle Race team next year and got hooked up by the Shop (owners name is Scott) and Scott bikes (yes its confusing) for my new, all purpose rig that I'll be doing some endurance events on next year (like Breck Epic). I heard the bike was in Bracebridge late last week, but not sure when it would get into the shop.

One of the guys on the team is the mastermind behind Big Ring Entertainment and decided that my bike would be good for a fun little video. So they didn't tell me it was in and went to work.

Here is the end product. And I'm going to get my bike today! Big thanks To Scott and Rock and Road, Scott Bikes and Big Ring Entertainment (Adrian) and extensive help from Blaine.

Little Bike Shop of Horrors from BIG RING Entertainment on Vimeo.

#8 ·
And BCD, the bike was in Burlington (distributor is bracebridge).
Ah!...I knew there was a new shop in BB on Manitoba St opened this year or last that I haven't been into yet....caters more to the road/tri crowd. Is that the distributor you refer to, or is it Muskoka Outfitters?

#11 ·
While I know we have a 'show us your bikes thread', I was lucky enough to get a little professional introduction to my new bike and thought I would share.

I am racing with the Rock and Road Cycle Race team next year and got hooked up by the Shop (owners name is Scott) and Scott bikes (yes its confusing) for my new, all purpose rig that I'll be doing some endurance events on next year (like Breck Epic). I heard the bike was in Bracebridge late last week, but not sure when it would get into the shop.

One of the guys on the team is the mastermind behind Big Ring Entertainment and decided that my bike would be good for a fun little video. So they didn't tell me it was in and went to work.

Here is the end product. And I'm going to get my bike today! Big thanks To Scott and Rock and Road, Scott Bikes and Big Ring Entertainment (Adrian) and extensive help from Blaine.

Little Bike Shop of Horrors from BIG RING Entertainment on Vimeo.
nothing short of Oscar worthiness for the movie...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.