mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Watch Canadian National Championships!

I'll be filming and doing full race coverage in St. Félicien this weekend at the 2009 Canadian Mountain Bike National Championships. See results, reports, photos, video, etc... on www.cyclingdirt.org!

Coverage page for Canadian Nats is here: http://www.cyclingdirt.org/videos/co...-championships
    [SIZE="5"]I am Cyclingdirt[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Cycling Videos on CyclingDirt

Cycling Videos on CyclingDirt

Racers are ready to go! Sky is grey here but no rain yet.. Course should hold up well to water. Juniors are on the line now. Pro women go off at 11.30 and men @ 2.30. I'll be putting up video/ updates/ ands results all day on Cyclingdirt!
    [SIZE="5"]I am Cyclingdirt[/SIZE]

All my faucets is Moen.
    Pendrel wins! Marie helen second by a lot. Amanda sin 3rd. Emily batty wins u23

ups and downs
    What a spread over top 5 women, Premont was 2:51 behind Pendrel and Amanda Sin at 5:30, and then Batty finished 7:36 behind Pendrel, followed by Dyck at 7:59. So the World Cup engines are still a bit peppier than the Canada Cup engines. This was a bit like the 2007 St.Felicien World Cup race where Premont and Kalentyeva were something like 3 minutes ahead of 3rd place, just off in their own battle.

Kabush just saved his champ status. 9 seconds to Plaxton, that's almost as close as the women's Nat's were last year at MSA (6 seconds).
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

Sissy Pants FTW Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyuphill
    Kabush just saved his champ status. 9 seconds to Plaxton, that's almost as close as the women's Nat's were last year at MSA (6 seconds).
    But not as close as the mens' 2008 championship, in which Kabush only took Zandstra by one second.