Evil Jr.

Be Wary of People Asking To Borrow Your Cycling Cap

This was too good not to share. It's a short excerpt from Mike Barry's Velonews diary. Stick with it until the end. It's so worth it.

Tired from hours of riding our bikes over mountains the fatigue results in errors, and crashes. It is irresponsible of the organization to design courses that put our lives at risk. I wouldnít want my sons, out here, racing. Cyclists arenít meek, lazy or weak. We donít back down to a challenge and we persist through the toughest of conditions for hours, over mountains, and through ice-cold rain, just to reach a finish line. We quit only when we can no longer pedal. Days ago, Allan Davis rode at the back of the peloton for 200 km, vomiting and filling cycling caps with diarrhea. Despite his condition he continued to pedal, and finished with a hope that he might be better by the next day.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster
    This was too good not to share. It's a short excerpt from Mike Barry's Velonews diary. Stick with it until the end. It's so worth it.
    the cycling double entendre (rather exitendre) so to speak is a skill that even the masterful Lowry hasn't perfected yet...
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

MTB Rider
    Aug 2004

No good

That was on the need to know basis, & we didn't need to know about it.
    2008 Trek Fuel EX 8
    Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Evil Jr.
    The mind boggles at the sheer logistical complexity of it all. How do you even do that at 30 km/h with bibs?
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.