Thread: Turkey Point

Sweet Pete's

Turkey Point

This is my very first post here at Mtbr.com (yay!) and i'm hoping someone can help me out. Heading to Long Point for some camping with friends this weekend and I understand Turkey Point isn't far off from there. I'd love to get out for some riding but am in need of directions/tips.

Anyone from that area willing to divulge? Are there any regular Saturday rides that go down that I could just hook up with?

Cheers all!

KL
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

bi-winning
    Welcome to MTBR.

RatchAttack is familiar with the area. Hopefully he will stop by this thread.

here is one of his ride reports
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

Nice day for a ride.....
    Racy - I PM'd you some directions, but be warned, once you get out there its easy to get lost and the good stuff is hard to find. If you've never been there you can expect to explore pretty much all day. One day I'll get around to getting a GPS and mapping everything out.
    2011 Cannondale SL4 29er
    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fatbike

Sweet Pete's
    I'll just hope to bump into someone in the know I guess. If you find a confused looking girl on a trek, kindly show her the way out.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells