Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

spinning to the max!

3K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  electrik 
#1 · (Edited)

you know i was going to add something here... what the heck, i think i'm just going to go for a ride outside...

#7 ·
:lol: What were those electronic tones... power-ups ?

Conditions were tricky Friday, flooding and got smoked in the head by a flying pop-can! Wind was blowing hard enough for my loose helmet strap ends to lash me in the face but good(96km/h gusts)! Should cut those things. Plus I was on a wagon-wheel 700c... giant sails... 26" much better in wind!

btw, studded tires FTW... haha, you should see what a skating rink the local trail is!! :)

#11 ·
singlesprocket said:
if it stays cold hopefully we can do the clubs bolton to albion hills river ride. though the chances are 50/50 me thinks

I would love to do the Bolton to Albion Hills river ride again. Its been 2 years since the last epic ride with BMBC. This requires perfect conditions and cold temps to set the ice.

Yesterday's ride was quite a challenge... thrills and spills!

#22 ·
Phat Tyred said:
Can IMBA help with that Ins. stuff and you with the upkeep of the trail?
they will never allow bikes on that trail, i've done a little bit of chainsaw work for them anyway when they ask for help since i'm the only local qualified person (otherwise they have to get the trca/caledon/bta members/or pay someone)

the ccc is trying with a seperate trail but there are many challenges like bridges/funding.

#23 ·
serious said:
That video was disturbing ... yet I could not stop watching. :D
Cycling culture (if that video can be considered part of it) in South Korea is a whole other world. Each kind of folding bike has it's own club in Seoul and Sevens are as common as Treks here. It is unique to say the least... :skep:

#24 ·
garage monster said:
Cycling culture (if that video can be considered part of it) in South Korea is a whole other world. Each kind of folding bike has it's own club in Seoul and Sevens are as common as Treks here. It is unique to say the least... :skep:
So SS has his fingers crossed and you understand his crazy crazy video, interesting. :D

#25 ·
garage_monster: Cycling culture (if that video can be considered part of it) in South Korea is a whole other world.

Yes, I do find that Asians often take mundane activities to another level. Can be funny, can be ridiculous, can be outrageous ... but never boring! :) Better than sitting on the couch getting fat!

#26 ·
serious said:
garage_monster: Cycling culture (if that video can be considered part of it) in South Korea is a whole other world.

Yes, I do find that Asians often take mundane activities to another level. Can be funny, can be ridiculous, can be outrageous ... but never boring! :) Better than sitting on the couch getting fat!
I was wondering if he was going to bust out some DDR moves... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.