Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

spinning to the max!

3K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  electrik 
#1 · (Edited)

you know i was going to add something here... what the heck, i think i'm just going to go for a ride outside...

#28 ·
serious said:
garage_monster: Cycling culture (if that video can be considered part of it) in South Korea is a whole other world.

Yes, I do find that Asians often take mundane activities to another level. Can be funny, can be ridiculous, can be outrageous ... but never boring! :) Better than sitting on the couch getting fat!
Or not. :D

#34 ·
serious said:
garage_monster: Cycling culture (if that video can be considered part of it) in South Korea is a whole other world.

Yes, I do find that Asians often take mundane activities to another level. Can be funny, can be ridiculous, can be outrageous ... but never boring! :) Better than sitting on the couch getting fat!
As a Korean, I can attest to that! :thumbsup:

#35 ·
Louda said:
As a Korean, I can attest to that! :thumbsup:
One of my favourite things about riding along the Han (aside from the amazing bike paths) is the small "bike shops in a truck" that park under bridges. Tons of people hang out there and they sell everything from service to sweat pants! :thumbsup:

#42 ·
I was thinking about these vids while I was on the trainer this afternoon.

I thought maybe attempting some of those 'stunts' would make riding the trainer a little more bearable but i don't think I'd ever forgive myself....and if my gf ever walked in on me trying I'd NEVER live it down.

#43 ·
akura said:
I was thinking about these vids while I was on the trainer this afternoon.

I thought maybe attempting some of those 'stunts' would make riding the trainer a little more bearable but i don't think I'd ever forgive myself....and if my gf ever walked in on me trying I'd NEVER live it down.
Don't do it.. you've got too much to live for. At least bolt your trainer to the floor and lock that door! Maybe you should just get a rainjacket, fenders and head outside before you do something stupid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.