mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Somewhere in Toronto...

My riding partner breaks out a retro GT at our secret testing location.
    Well, maybe not so secret since there's 3 other people here who know where this is.

This chick felt bad for stealing my camera spot at Toronto CX a few weeks ago.
    Turns out she was Emily Batty.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I've been meaning to ask you how the trails are this time of year with all the rain and leaves, I will have to drop in afterwork one day this week well theres still light! Great pics

namagomi
    No more light thanks to DST being over... congrats on becoming a paparazzi aerius!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder4life View Post
    I've been meaning to ask you how the trails are this time of year with all the rain and leaves, I will have to drop in afterwork one day this week well theres still light! Great pics
    Right now it's basically you'll get creamed if you don't know the trails. Wet leaves, wet tree roots, mud patches, and you can't see where half the trails are because it's covered with wet leaves. And to make it even more fun, frost in the mornings.

electrik: It's funny, I first met her at Toronto CX about a month ago. We were both lined up in front of the barriers to take pictures, we both thought we were in each others' way and apologized to each other a few times for getting in the way. It was kinda comical actually. She said she wasn't racing that day since she'd whacked the back of her leg when she slipped a pedal, I almost asked her if she was riding clipless or flats but I didn't think it was the best idea...

namagomi
    Quote Originally Posted by aerius View Post
    It was kinda comical actually. She said she wasn't racing that day since she'd whacked the back of her leg when she slipped a pedal, I almost asked her if she was riding clipless or flats but I didn't think it was the best idea...
    Good idea, about asking that question, but disappointed you didn't! I think I would have given such a prime opportunity, much to her chagrin i'd imagine - lol.