Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    148

    Something is missing from the Eastern Canada forum ...

    ... it showed such promise, but vanished without a trace.

  2. #2
    Dorkimus Prime
    Reputation: Biggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,466
    It must have teleported away...

  3. #3
    MTB Rider
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    876
    I shouldn't have thrown out my secret decoder ring. It would be useful to decipher some of the threads that have been started lately.
    2008 Trek Fuel EX 8
    Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    It must have teleported away...
    ... or maybe it was just a tear in the space-time continuum. Great while it lasted, but now all we're left with is an unexplainable void.

  5. #5
    Dorkimus Prime
    Reputation: Biggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,466
    The entire thing is ridiculous. Picard gave the orders, my torpedo was armed, next think I know, she is gone. Perhaps she has cloaking technology?

  6. #6
    Space for rent...
    Reputation: SSteve F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    The entire thing is ridiculous. Picard gave the orders, my torpedo was armed, next think I know, she is gone. Perhaps she has cloaking technology?
    Didn't someone say they had taken a screen shot of the entire thread? As someone else said...post of the year
    It's only pain......

  7. #7
    Dorkimus Prime
    Reputation: Biggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by SSteve F
    Didn't someone say they had taken a screen shot of the entire thread? As someone else said...post of the year
    Who needs a screen shot?

    That Alisa I'll never forget. Unfortunately, I'll never recognize her on the streets.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    412
    You guys are blind. It's still in the same spot it was in this morning.

  9. #9
    Space for rent...
    Reputation: SSteve F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    Who needs a screen shot?

    That Alisa I'll never forget. Unfortunately, I'll never recognize her on the streets.
    As if you'll remember her face
    It's only pain......

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by SSteve F
    As if you'll remember her face
    Wow SSteve F ... you actually got to look at her face??? You must be one of the few gentlemen left!!! I'm quite sure Biggie, not unlike myself, missed it altogether.

  11. #11
    Space for rent...
    Reputation: SSteve F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGiv'er
    Wow SSteve F ... you actually got to look at her face??? You must be one of the few gentlemen left!!! I'm quite sure Biggie, not unlike myself, missed it altogether.
    *coughs* I never looked honest
    It's only pain......

  12. #12
    Space for rent...
    Reputation: SSteve F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGiv'er
    Wow SSteve F ... you actually got to look at her face??? You must be one of the few gentlemen left!!! I'm quite sure Biggie, not unlike myself, missed it altogether.
    *coughs* I never looked, honest
    It's only pain......

  13. #13
    Dorkimus Prime
    Reputation: Biggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,466

    Wink

    Picard's vanishing thread has returned!

    Alas, with no links to Alisa...

    I want, so badly, to give him some razzing.

    Woe is me, I'm too mature...

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    Picard's vanishing thread has returned!

    ...
    Oh yes it has! ... The captain is back and as such deserves a special welcome. Let's get the wagon ready Biggie!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •