mtbr member
    Jun 2011

Short notice trip to kolapore. Anyone have a map scan?

Just got the call to head to kolapor. Didnt have time to get a map ahead of time.

Anyone have a scan. Or is the market open on sundays that has the maps

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Never mind. I made it out alive.

What an awsome place to ride

Gnarly
    Kolapore is one of my favorite local places to ride and explore. Glad you enjoyed the ride

These pics were taken early spring

Did you find any caves?

This pic was taken last fall
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    We didnt have much time to explore. Ended up at the bottom of metcalf rock. Its soo nice in there. I love technical riding, so It was right up my alley. And the last downhill that takes you out the west side was a blast. Hit 36kmh on my hardtail. Only just about died one time. Im only 45 min away so I will be going back very soon.

Gnarly
    Quote Originally Posted by machine4321 View Post
    We didnt have much time to explore. Ended up at the bottom of metcalf rock. Its soo nice in there. I love technical riding, so It was right up my alley. And the last downhill that takes you out the west side was a blast. Hit 36kmh on my hardtail. Only just about died one time. Im only 45 min away so I will be going back very soon.
    I've met a few people so far who prefer Kolapore over 3Stage. I like that the climbs are gradual yet still technical and the downhill fast and flowy. The scenery is beautiful. You are lucky to have such a lovely place to ride
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I heard the very same thing about 3 stage. I do love climbing though. There was some hard steep climbs at kolapore. Had to doba few of them a couple times. Did I mention I love climbing.