mtbr member
    Aug 2009

This Sat (Oct 6) - DMBA Take a Kid Mtn Biking Day

For those of you with kids and some extra time this Saturday, head for Durham Forest and take advantage of the FREE Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day events from 10:00 to 1:30. This event is organized by DMBA and has been written up by IMBA as one of the best Take a Kid Mountain Biking events out there.

There are loads of draw prizes for the kids, a bunch of fun Joyride obstacles, guided rides for all abilities, and lunch!

Very fun way to spend time with your kids. You don't have to be a DMBA member to participate ... although if you aren't a member and you ride in Durham Forest on a regular basis, you should seriously consider shelling out the $30 for membership so you are contributing to all the great work DMBA does (and no, I'm not on the board ... just a member who benefits from all the hard work DMBA does in advocacy and trail building).

For more information on this event, here's the link.

Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day: Sat. Oct. 6th 2012 | DMBA

mtbr member
    Jun 2011

Thanks DMBA!

I went with my 2 kids and we all had a great time!

They were so excited to get number plates for their bikes, the trails you laid out were totally fun and little kid friendly so they had fun in the forest and then fun playing on the Joyride obstacles.

We also enjoyed riding with other friends and their kids too.

Fun fun fun!

Thanks for organizing a great day!