bi-winning

Cool-blue Rhythm Riding in the snow [o]

When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

mtbr member
    Nice pics RJ, Iroquois, right? How'd you take them - camera on the ground with timer? I'm thinking of riding some Red Hill this afternoon, how were the trails, icey at all?

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by langford
    Nice pics RJ, Iroquois, right? How'd you take them - camera on the ground with timer? I'm thinking of riding some Red Hill this afternoon, how were the trails, icey at all?
    Yup, it's Iriquois. I have a mini tripod i use, in combination with the 10 second timer. the trails were a little icy in some spots, fine in others. studs are not necessary, if you use some extra caution.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

rad to the power of sick
    Nice shots rkj_ . Glad to see that school hasnt kept you off the bike. I havent ridden in 3 weeks

Student
    Nice pics Ryan.
    [SIZE="3"]The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash. ~Julie Furtado[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Nice, keep riding.

School had me off the bike for a couple weeks but most of the time I imagines to squeeze in at least 2 rides of the week. I have no exams this semester so I hoping to up it to 3 times a week at least until school starts up again in January. I'll try to take some pics to add.