mtbr member
    May 2012

Riders in Quinte/Kingston Area?

Looking for some people to ride with in the Quinte or Kingston areas. I'm new to the sport, started riding last year and still consider myself a newbie but want to learn by riding with more experienced AM riders. I ride Vanderwater Conservation area on a regular basis because its 5 min from home for me. Other than that I have tried MacCauley Mtn once and thoroughly enjoy Buckwallow while I'm at the cottage in the summer. If you have a regular ride or are willing to have a newbie tag along with you once in a while reply here or PM me. Thanks!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Nobody in the area at all?!

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    did you try these guys?

Mtb Kingston

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thehammertownhead View Post
    did you try these guys?

Mtb Kingston
    It's on private land.. costs $75 a year to have access. They where formerly known as the J&J trails.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

Depression...can eat a sack of manure and die.

mtbr member
    Tag along with Bloomfield Bicycle Company from prince edward county, they have weekly rides at macauley. Or you could check out the Tri and Run Sports forum, they post rides in the quinte west area all the time.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Someone from MTB Kingston contacted me here, I may look into next year but it's over an hour drive for me to those trails which means I can only ride there on weekends, and I'm usually at te cottage on weekends riding Buckwallow.

I've tried emailing Bloomfield an nobody got back to me. I've heard that there are some trails over Frankford way with quite a few bridges, skinniest, totters etc, but not a lot f info out there on them.

I'm mostly just trying to find people to ride with around here so when I go to new places they may be able to show me around as well as its always nicer just to ride with someone.

mtbr member
    Go to bloomfield's facebook page, they post all their rides there.

Again, the tri and run sports forums have mtb rides posted frequently. The "Make a Date" section specifically.

Make A Date to Run, Walk or Bike

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Thx for the info, I'll give both a try.