Space for rent...

Ride with Lance...

It's only pain......

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by SSteve F
    i wasn't a huge fan of lance whilst he was crushing the tour those years...he was a corporate robot. save maybe for that time where he made the field crossing inlieu of offroad crash...but THIS, this kind of stuff is really just cool.

thanks for the link - hadn't heard.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

Evil Jr.
    It was all over BBC World. He must have boarded a plane just after he'd changed out of his Leadville kit!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Space for rent...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by garage monster
    It was all over BBC World. He must have boarded a plane just after he'd changed out of his Leadville kit!

It looks like it was a last-minute decision to go and watch U2 in Scotland. He figured he would take his bike and try and hook up with a couple of local riders. Much in the same way we get the "I will be in Toronto and and wondering if there is any good places to ride" type threads.

As Noggs said, he did come across as a little stiff at time, and I think something like this certainly will help with that image. Hats off to the man for making the effort.

Up next...Elton and David's Tour-de-Albion ride?

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/scot...our.5565752.jp
    It's only pain......