I have a 2013 Chromag Surface 4130 chromoly steel hardtail 29er. I have pre-ordered a new fork and would like the frame to match the new fork...I know first world problems
1. How long should it take for a company to paint the frame for me?
2. How much should it cost (single color, nothing fancy)?
3. Should the threaded areas be taped off or/and free of paint when the frame is complete?
4. Would an experienced frame painter paint over installed water bottle bolts?
5. Should the frame weigh more - same - less then when it was weighed with the original paint. ?
I understand these question might seem a little weird, but I am trying to come to a conclusion....pictures to follow.
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 5 of 5