mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Pre 2009 Buckwallow O'Cup Race Map

Anyone have a copy of the 2008, 2007, 2006 ... O'Cup race map? Going to be up there for Canada Day and would like to have a rough idea of the course. Haven't raced there for a few years so can't remember how the course would go. Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    If nobody here has one, I'm sure you can just ask Mike when you get there. He's always around and I'm positive he will be able to help you.

Muskoka
    It's been set differently each year. Just ride everything and you will be all set BTW they never use the 5 hoof trails so you can skip DoDropIn, The Weasel, and WestD'Nile. Have never seen them use all of Bear's Bluff either.

max_29
    Quote Originally Posted by Draystex
    Anyone have a copy of the 2008, 2007, 2006 ... O'Cup race map? Going to be up there for Canada Day and would like to have a rough idea of the course. Haven't raced there for a few years so can't remember how the course would go. Thanks in advance.

i have 2007
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Thanks

Thanks Max_29 - perfect!!!

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tikka
    If nobody here has one, I'm sure you can just ask Mike when you get there. He's always around and I'm positive he will be able to help you.
    Not only would he still be able to remember what the courses were (and would sketch them out in Doc Brown accuracy on the back of a parking slip), but he could tell you the rainfall to date before the race, trail conditions of the event, and the average dewpoint for each race day.

Mike is the man.

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanstrive
    Not only would he still be able to remember what the courses were (and would sketch them out in Doc Brown accuracy on the back of a parking slip), but he could tell you the rainfall to date before the race, trail conditions of the event, and the average dewpoint for each race day.

Mike is the man.
    if he wasnt afraid of the internet he could be the sheldon brown of muskoka.
    a steel trap...
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO